Monday, October 22, 2007

Wedding all done.

The wedding is over, I am once again back in an airport. Waiting again to get on a plane and wait again.

Congratulations to Stuart and Erin who have started their lives together yesterday. It was a perfect wedding in many ways, the weather, the fun, the food, the lighting, the location, all the family chipping in to help and make it special. I was only in my home town for 48 hours almost exactly, but every minute was worth it. Breakfast at Crackle Barrell, rehersal dinner with us all around the same table, last minute thoughts and bird seed to buy, cakes that taste more like fudge, wedding felt more like it should.
Thanks to all of you who were there, and I say to you two Stu and Erin, enjoy the journey, you have embarked on a new road together. Enjoy it. Pictures will come soon I promise.

1 comment:

Garen D. Gervey said...

Hunter, you're an animal, love reading your blogs and catching up son. Glad to hear things went well back home for your brief trip.

Take care and be in touch, you'll be in my thoughts

G