Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Home

I am sitting Erin and Stuart's apartment, waiting to go on a ride with my uncle and dad. The sun is shining, the hiumidity is not as bad as usual for Spring in Tennessee and the slight breeze is inviting.

I am home.

I am with my brothers and sisters and nephew and parents for three full weeks. Already in typical Verner fashion we had a full weekend of cleaning, doing yard-work, biking, and eating great food.
Can't wait to see you all as location permits. Stories from TN to come.

5 comments:

Kelly Frederick said...

HUNTER-can't wait to see you (wait, am I going to see you? I'm only in Seattle for 3 days---we'll hunt you down in Bham, even if it means 2am at the Horseshoe) So glad you are back, and can't wait to hear about the end of your time in France

Jessica said...

Hunt, man I wish I was in Nashville! I hope you have a goot time with the fam and tell them all that I said hi from the GREAT North!

Mark W. Mallman said...

Mmmmmm, tasty Tennessee.

Welcome back to the real world, America, land of the spree and home of the craven. What? I don't know. I just miss you.

Layover in Melbourne on your way out to Bellingham?

Just give it some thought.

Jamie Wulfekuhle said...

Are you coming to Bellingham? It would be great to see you:) I'll be teaching in a college in Metz next year.

Jamie Wulfekuhle said...

I'd like to amend my comment to say "near Metz"