Thursday, November 29, 2007

29.11.07

Not a usual Thursday, but welcomed. I slip easily into habit. Trying to be disciplined to work on lessons at night makes it tough to touch the floor four hours before the bus the next day. Heaving myself out of bed, donning spandex and a shirt I ran my hill course. I only have two routes, this is my favorite. The space heater warmed the bathroom so upon returning the shave and shower were delicious. Ninety minutes until departure. I drink coffee and read. Grab the bus at eleven twenty-five, the slightly grumpy pony-tailed blond woman chauffeuring. A quick prep for class; perfect; the class I dread is next week. Three classes, ending at five, debates raised more emotion than I thought. Substituted soccer for watching climbing. Tendonitis equals no climbing. Nico and his mom took me home while recounting Sarkosy’s speech on TV. Note to self, ‘Friends’ does not inspire. Wrote, ate the last bit of food, bed.

1 comment:

Garen D. Gervey said...

Hunties,

I thought I'd take a break from attempting to write a paper about vessel pollution to tell you how much I'm enjoying reading your daily updates.

Everytime I read your entries I am filled with a mix of emotions: pride, appreciation, and of course envy. Keep charging and live it up, these are the moments you worked so hard to earn.

Take care

G-dub